2012 Britannica Student Encyclopedia;- 16 Volume Set for Children ages 7-12.
Introducing the new 2012 Britannica Student Encyclopedia!
Entertaining and informative, the newly updated 2012 Britannica Student Encyclopedia provides children with a broad collection of information to build confident learning and help them gain a better understanding of their world.
Designed for ages 7-12, this set provides more than 2,250 captivating articles across a wide range of subjects, making it the perfect resource for homework help, classroom assignments and everyday answers for curious minds. Children will immerse themselves in more than 2,700 photos, charts and tables; 1,200 maps and flags from across the globe; and special quiz features that engage and entertain young learners.
• New and revised articles to reflect the changing state of the world
• Covers key school subjects - History, Science, Geography, the Arts and more!
• Knowledge is easily accessible with A-Z articles and index, encouraging students to research and develop essential reference skills.
• Content is clearly divided into sections to help students locate information easily.
• Charts and tables organise information and recap important details from the articles.
• Cross-references between articles encourage children to make connections between topics.
• Timelines, “More to explore” and “Did you know?” features intrigue children and encourage them to keep learning, questioning and wondering.
• Provides articles on a variety of topics - from Beijing to Africa, ice skating to memory, Pablo Picasso to the Williams sisters.